What informations do we collect?
- Cookies: Cookies are packets of data that our system sends to your device to perform a variety of functions like better understand you, they also let us verify that it is still you accessing our site without requesting you log in (varies). For users not-logged-in users, our cookies might be used to smartly understand you checkout information so that they don’t have to provide the details again during checkout. Cookies are also used for an advertisement where applicable.
Do we share the information we receive?
- We care for any information you provide to use personally like it ours, but when it comes to serving you better like quick delivery and the likes, we might share some of your information.
- To third-party service providers: Third-party companies can provide so services on our behalf like delivery and to do this, they might require information like your email address, mobile number, and address which we have to provide to serve you better. We have strict rules with them that any of your information cannot be used to do anything apart from what we say it should be used for.
- Sometimes, subsidiary companies might want to inform our users about a promotional offer. We might send your information except for your name which we hold to stop them from further personalizing the promotion which reduces spamming.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What about advertisements?
- We’ve talked about this before, but it is always good to buttress the fact more. Most of the advert you come across on TinnyMafia will be cookie based and powered by Google. Over at Google, they track your activity on the web through cookie which we have no control over from our end, rather we just inform you about it.
Can I change this information?
- You have total control over this information and you can decide to update this with whatever valid information you prefer and we will lose any old value it represents at our end.
- You could also take it all the way and delete your customer information from our site through our customer support.
Do I have any choice?
- Just like you can decide to get rid of an account, you could also decide not to supply any and browse the TinnyMafia site freely.
- You might need to supply your personal details at the check out page if you are not logged in (compulsory), even if you are logged in you, you might decide to update or leave as it is.
Is there any age limit to using this site?
- There is no age restriction to using our site, all the available merchandises can be browsed by any age bracket.
Please, note that every of the information listed is liable to revisions and can be revisited to for changes including this paragraph. Although we will give our users notice to the time the policy will be enforced.